JNV - A Unique Experiment in Education
The Navodaya Vidyalaya System is a unique experiment unparalleled in the annals
of school education in India and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection
of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to provide them with
quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system. Such children
are found in all sections of society, and in all areas including the most backward.
But, so far, good quality education has been available only to well-to-do sections
of society, and the poor have been left out. It was felt that children with special
talent or aptitude should be provided opportunities to proceed at a faster pace,
by making good quality education available to them, irrespective of their capacity
to pay for it.
News & Announcements
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth.
John F. Kennedy
Don't limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards.
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
- Welcome to the official website of JNV Jamtara
- All students are invited to join the official Facebook page of JNV Jamtara for latest updates.
- Adolescence Education Training Programme for teachers is going on w.e.f. 6th April-2015 to 10th April-2015 at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Tambajore, Jamtara
- Birth Anniversary of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar has been celebrated on 14th April 2015. Honourable Shri Ravindra Nath Mahato, MLA, Nala Constituency was The Chief Guest.Children performed Cultural Activities. Speech competition was also conducted on the occasion.
- All the Alumni are requested to send their articles solely written by them on or before 26/04/2015 for the Annual Magazine 2015 in the mail ID - email@example.com
- The JNVST-2015 has been out.Total 40 candidates have been selected.result is available on the Vidyalaya web site.
- Two Students Namely 1. AMAN DAS (Roll NO: SC002, BOY) and 2. ABHILASHA KUMARI (Roll No: OC234, GIRL) have been selected in Lateral Entry Exam for Class IX 2015. Respective parents are requested to meet Principal on or before 13.07.2015 for admission.
- http://www.nvshq.org/ online apply in this post AC, Principal,PGT,TGT,Misc and regional Language Teacher
Welcome to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jamtara
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jamtara is a co-educational
residential school under the Ministry of Human Resource & Developement established
in 21st September 2007. With just 7 years of history behind it has proved its worth
by preparing the young, brilliant and talented students academically, physically
and mentally to be the good and useful citizens of tomorrow. The past few years
have witnessed unprecedented achievements in the annals of the vidyalaya. It is
not only achieving targets in various fields but also retaining them. It looks forward
to forge ahead to achieve its aspirations fully and completely in the times to come.